Aqua & Water Treatment Control (WTC)
It is in water treatment plants essential to constantly monitor and control water biology since even slight variations in oxygen conditions may have fatal consequences within in a very short period of time.
The Daniit WTC AQUA and RAS process control comprises advanced features for accurate/optimal Water Biology inclusive all the functions that a modern water treatment/RAS fish farming plant needs. Comprehensive and detailed documentation is provided through extensive long-term data logging that are stored in reliable industrial SQL databases.
The Daniit WTC is the obvious choice for cost effective operations!
- Complete water quality monitoring incl. Intake, Waste and Recirculation water
- Complete feeding process control/monitoring
- Comprehensive batch reporting i.e. "Feed Conversion Rate" (FCR) curves
- Batch sorting registration (registration of growth)
- Auto correction of feeding, related to mortality and growth
- Correction of “Appetite factor”
- Light controlled over time or feed cycle
- Event and alarm logging
- Long-term production data logging (trends)
- User login and configurable user rights
- Multiple (up to 16) monitor user interface
- Remote login for online service and operation
- User setup e-mail and SMS messaging
Daniit also offers customer-specific and auto-generated reports
- based on data obtained from ERP and server systems, and visualize these in a Cloud solution that will give the customer full access to and transparency of their own data i.e. measuring feed, energy and waste consumption, batch reporting etc.